Ms. Broadwell is a litigation associate at the Firm. Her practice includes construction defect litigation, complex commercial litigation, business disputes, and insurance litigation; wherein she represents and advises a variety of clients, including community associations, businesses, and individuals. Ms. Broadwell also represents clients in complex products liability claims and mass tort claims.
Ms. Broadwell’s greatest professional accomplishment is the everyday satisfaction of providing guidance and advice to her clients, as she aims to consistently develop effective solutions for each client.
- Environmental and Land Use Certificate
- Dean’s List
- Florida Journal of International Law, Articles Editor
- Public Interest Environmental Conference, Panels Coordinator
- Certificate in International Relations
- Dean’s list
- Phi Alpha Delta, pre-law society