Ms. Goede’s dynamic practice includes regulated products, hospitality law, insurance litigation, real estate, eminent domain, and commercial litigation. Her experience practicing in industry-focused areas of law has given her a deep understanding of the complexities of the laws affecting clients in highly regulated industries. Ms. Goede’s experience handling the multifaceted business and legal issues associated with these industries allows her to provide clients with the resources and counsel needed to navigate all aspects of the alcohol beverage, food, tobacco, cannabis, and hospitality industries, including federal, state, and local representation.
During her time at the University of Florida, Ms. Goede served as Florida Blue Key President, is an inductee of the University of Florida’s Hall of Fame, and was selected as the University of Florida’s Alumni Association’s Outstanding Student Leader.
Ms. Goede’s greatest professional accomplishment is her unwavering dedication to helping clients achieve their goals while creating long-lasting client relationships.
Ms. Goede’s government experience serving as a Florida Gubernatorial Fellow at the Florida Department of Transportation and working in the United States Senate and Florida House of Representatives has given her a unique understanding of how clients interface with public institutions at all levels of government. Her time in government has provided her with an extensive professional network and a broad understanding of the legislative process allowing her to provide unparalleled representation to serve the needs of any client.
- Florida Blue Key, President
- Florida Gubernatorial Fellow
- Fellow at the Florida Department of Transportation
- Recipient of the Governor Jeb Bush Award for Outstanding Achievement, “Funding Florida’s Future”
- UF Law Trial Team
- Book Award, Legal Research
- Law College Council, President
- Teaching Assistant, Trial Practice
- Florida Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Judicial Intern
- Pro Bono Certificate
- University of Florida Hall of Fame, Inductee
- University of Florida Alumni Association, Outstanding Student Leader
- Delta Zeta Sorority, President
- Student Government, Chomp the Vote Executive Director
- Florida House of Representatives, Intern
- United States Senate, Intern
- Florida Young Lawyers Chapter, Board Member