Mr. Carver focuses his practice on commercial litigation, insurance litigation, construction defect litigation, and general business disputes. He works closely with GDC partners to meet their client’s goals and resolve their legal matters. His responsibilities include representing and advocating for clients throughout all stages of the litigation process. This includes developing and executing effective legal strategies, preparing for trial, and conducting settlement negotiations if desired and appropriate based on the client’s wishes and needs.
Before joining GDC, Mr. Carver worked with multiple teams in the National Basketball Association. There, he developed skills in creative problem-solving, a strong work ethic, the ability to remain composed under pressure, and effective communication skills. This invaluable experience have shaped his approach to his legal practice.
“My greatest professional accomplishment thus far has been passing the bar exams for both Florida and Georgia, earning my license to practice law in both states. The rigorous testing process required a tremendous amount of dedication and hard work, but it was all worth it to me in order to achieve this important milestone in my legal career.”
- Juris Doctor, December 2019 (J.D.)
- Master of Laws in Entertainment, Arts & Sports
Law, May 2020 (LL.M.)
- University of Arkansas, Sam M. Walton College of
Business, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration,
Management, May 2017 (B.S.B.A.)
Awards, Honors & Recognitions
Award in Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law
Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Scholarship
- Ranketology Presents- Sports Gambling & Potential Regulation Through Global Markets. Author, Released: April 2019.
- Ranketology: A New Way of Determining Basketball’s Greatest Player. Author, Released: January 2015.