Ms. Fichtenbaum focuses her practice in personal injury, construction defect litigation, and insurance defense litigation. She represents the firm’s clients on all aspects of litigation, including discovery, pre-trial strategy, settlement negotiations, and trial.
As a judicial intern, I assisted family law judges in approving adoptions. The smile on the peoples’ faces when they finally put what felt like the missing pieces of their family together is an experience I will never forget.
- Dean’s List
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Florida Family Law: Complex Financial Issues
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the Children & Youth Law Clinic
- University of Miami Children & Youth Law Clinic, 2015 through 2016
- University of Miami Children & Youth Law Clinic, Legal Fellow
- Legal Career Paths Course
- Miami Law Women, 1L Liason
- Dean’s List; Provost Honor Roll
- Business School Mentor Program
- Academic Resource Center Note Taker