STEVEN J . ADAMCZYK, ESQ.
Mr. Adamczyk is a Shareholder and attorney at Goede, Adamczyk, DeBoest & Cross. His practice revolves around real estate and Steve manages the firm’s community association practice group providing counsel to condominium and homeowners associations throughout Florida. Mr. Adamczyk’s clients further engage him to represent them in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions, as well as estate and trust planning services.
Mr. Adamczyk considers his greatest professional accomplishment to be that which he achieves on a daily basis: helping his clients accomplish their goals.
- Law College Council, President, 2007 – 2008, Treasurer, 2006 – 2007
- Florida Journal of International Law, Member
- Jessup International Moot Court, Competition Member, Coach
- University of Florida Student Supreme Court, Associate Justice, 2008
- John Marshall Bar Association Student of the Year, 2008
- Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honor Society