Mr. Baillargeon’s practice focuses on Condominium & HOA Law. His primary responsibilities include drafting a wide range of community association documents, such as declarations, by-laws, articles of incorporation, architectural review guidelines, rules and regulations, charters, and resolutions. He also provides essential guidance and advice to community association boards of directors, covering all aspects of community governance, including statutory and documentary interpretations, covenant enforcement, and contract review.
“Winning my first settlement for a client remains one of the most fulfilling experiences of my legal career. It was a testament to my unwavering commitment to understanding the facts and applying the law to achieve the best possible outcome for my client. Seeing the positive impact that my work had was truly gratifying. That experience has motivated me and has allowed me to apply that same mentality throughout my legal career.”
Florida Gulf Coast University, B.S., 2018
- Graduated Honors Summa Cum Laude with Distinction
- Two Term Vice-President of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Member of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization
- Member of the Entrepreneurship Runway Program
- Member of the National Society of Leadership and Success