Class action and mass tort litigation can be among the most complex litigation the courts see. With that in mind, it is of the utmost importance to have the guidance of an experienced class action attorney behind you. Our firm has been involved in representing thousands of victims of injuries from exposure to toxic chemicals, dangerous drugs and defective products, as well as damages from consumer fraud in class action and mass tort suits.
Our attorneys are currently litigating and investigating several mass tort and class action matters involving drugs and medical devices currently on the market that have caused significant injuries including: Risperdal, Essure, Zofran, and Pelvic Mesh.
Our clients benefit from our extensive experience serving in class action leadership positions as members of Plaintiff Steering Committees, and as lead and co-lead counsel, in prominent class action and multi-district litigation throughout the United States, including:
• Lead Counsel, Bolton v Koppers Inc., United States District Court, Northern District of Florida.
• Lead Counsel, U1it4less, Inc. v. FedEx Corp., et al., a RICO Class Action, 11-cv-1713, United States
District Court, Southern District of New York.
• Co-Lead Counsel, In Re Long Island Power Authority Hurricane Litigation. Plaintiff Steering
• In re: Ford Navistar Diesel Engine Products Liability Litigation, MDL No.2223.
• Trial Team Member: In Re Chinese Manufactured Drywall Product Liability Litigation, MDL-2047.
• Law & Briefing, Damages and Client Relations Committees for In Re Apple IPhone 3G and 3GS
Marketing and Sales Practices, MDL-2116.
• Law & Pleading, and Discovery Committees for In re: Light Tobacco Marketing Litigation Sales
Practices Litigation, MDL-2068.
• In Re: AT & T Mobility Wireless Data Services Sales Tax Litigation, MDL-2147.
• In Re: Verizon Wireless Data Charges Litigation, MDL-2141.
• In Re: Toyota Motor Corp., Unintended Acceleration Marketing, Sales Practices and Product
Liability Litigation, MDL-2151.
• In Re: Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” in the Gulf of Mexico, on April 20, 2010, MDL-2179.
• In re: Zofran Products Liability Litigation (MDL No.: 1:15-md-2657.
• In Re: Risperdal and Invega Product Liability Cases JCCP 4775.